Welcome to the Lecture Page
Unifying Mechanisms of Disease and Missing Links
(and other clinical goodies)(2020 Sessions)
8 years of research in 8 hours
"Saving You Time & Money"
This 1-day lecture covers a wide range of pathophysiological concepts allowing for therapeutic targeting for the utility of translating them into clinical applications, enhancing patient outcomes, and satisfaction.
Understanding of contemporary pathological mechanisms based on cellular biology and perturbations thereof, in some circles known as functional medicine, is the language that unites allopathic and naturopathic medicines. The contemporary mechanism in many instances has been elucidated which allows for a link between traditional medicine and 21st-century medical science. This much allows for increased clinical certainty and perhaps stimulates the critical questions required to help form that so important patient care algorithm.
The lecture will cover approximately 20 main concepts found throughout pathophysiology, sharing with the attendee some of the most contemporary models as related to common clinical presentations and the elements thereof.
From this point of understanding the clinician can base their therapeutic applications within the context of these mechanisms and models ultimately contributing to better patient outcomes and standards of practice.
Cost: 239.00 CND
What's the Value?
Saves you hours of research time on your cases
Up to 8 hours of Lecture CE credits
A booklet with printed PowerPoints
Sharing time and knowledge with colleagues
Lecture Overview - Basically
1) Nocebo-Placebo Effect In Research
2) The Importance of In-House Testing (we can actually do this in the lecture)
Heart Rate Variability
Nitric Oxide testing
A Simple Test to see if Emotions are an Element of Physical Signs
3) Unifying Mechanisms of Disease/mTOR/AMPK/NrF2/REDOX
4) Disease and Vagal Tone
5) Inflammation, Autoimmune Disease, and the Nervous System
6) Angiotensin II Regulated Brain Inflammation and ACE inhibition for Depression
7) Herbs for Regeneration of Vascular Tissue and Down-Regulation of Brain Inflammation
8) Anxiety and Depression as a Signal of Brain Inflammation and Methylation Issues
9) Gut Regulated Brain Inflammation and Biofilms
10) Klotho the Antiaging Gene
11) Up-Regulating NrF2 and Mitochondria Support
12) Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis -Cannabinoids and Herbal Polyphenols
13) Teeth-Gut-Kidney/Heart Axis and its Relation to Loss of Sulfate and Leaky Gut
14) Anemia and Labs indicating Anemia of Chronic Disease-
15) Podocytopathies: The new categorization of kidney disease
Polycystic Kidney disease
16) Fundamentals Treatment Concepts for Renal Dialysis patients: A Model for Cardiovascular Disease and Aging
17) Basic Transplant Science and P450 of Common Drugs Used in Practice of Immune Suppression
18) High Blood Pressure, Thoracic Pressure - Neutraceutical Overview
19) Review of Homeopathic Miasms and the Use of State as a Therapeutic Guide
20) Acupuncture – Some Research Offerings
21) Methylation for Addictions and Control of Alpha Adrenergic Output
22) Immune Boosters – Some Research from Germany
23) The use of Garlic, Onions, and Leeks for Antiaging Gene Activation
24) IV therapy – The uses of High Dose Vitamin C for Central Fatigue
25) Curcumin for Itching – The Many Faces of Itching, the Many Treatments (DAO and pregnancy)
26) Clinical Applications of Concepts
Case of the largest liver in the world
Case of the multiple operations man
The girl who loved to dance with her pet spider
Transplant rejection and heart attack or just Iliopsoas and scalenes
How to turn wood into stone
The Patient who smoked to control her colitis
Cases using the remedies Altitude, Tarantula and Ruta – how the patient's environment can reflect the indicted remedy
The case of the ANA flip
The girl who could not swallow her twin leaving for College
The laughing patient
How trauma to a patients thumb killed them
Synopsis of Lecture
All attendees will get a letter of completion.
Register through Paypal payment on this site
Print off your receipt
Bring it to the lecture for confirmation
See you there!
Dr Quinn Rivet ND